Heat wave disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://sciencept.forumotion.asia

Physics and motions Empty Physics and motions

Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:57 am
In terms of physics and motions, I think that there can be solutions, such as defining the usual occurrence of the waves' descriptors of motion and trying to build energy-efficient grids rather than the electricity grid around the area that can protect the layers of atmospheres throughout heat conductivity. But, how certain are we that physics and motions can help us on the spot if we do not get prepared with the long-term solutions?

Admin and flanx like this post

flanx

Physics and motions Empty Re: Physics and motions

Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:06 am
As you've stated, fighting heat waves on the spot is fraught with uncertainty. Heat waves are not regarded as a disaster if the harm they cause is not unexpected, just like any other natural disaster. The key to bringing real hope to the survival of a heat wave is a long-term solution, similar to the renewal of power grids to make them more energy-efficient.

Admin and flanx like this post

marcus tan

Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:37 am
It would be too late to use physics and motion to stop a disaster that has been getting worse because of climate change. I believe it is time to look for energy-sufficient grids while the effects of human-caused climate change continue to peak. Install every power that requires non-damaging energies. Try the hydroelectricity that we can use during a humid heat wave.

flanx likes this post

David yu

Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:48 am
I agree with the comments, but I would want to add that we must advocate for this more immediately or we will never be able to resist a major heat wave. Also, I'd like to point out that energy-sufficient grids can help reduce the effects of things like wildfires, but they can't stop them completely. This could cause sedimentary flows. In the event that secondary impacts occur, we should also evaluate the sediment velocity that may cause harm and pose a risk to the built grids.

Admin likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum